TERMS OF SERVICE; PRIVACY
- General Use: These Terms of Service govern the use of this website provided by PodPlay Technologies, LLC. (“Company” or “PodPlay”). This website is provided solely for informational purposes and for you to contact us related to licensing our services. You may not use this website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations when using our website.
- No Personal Information Collection or Tracking: We are committed to maintaining your privacy and we do not collect or track any personal information about visitors to this website without their express consent.
- Contact Forms: You may access and fill out a Contact Form at the following link. If you choose to fill out a Contact Form on our website, you may provide certain information to set up a call with us. By submitting the form, you consent to our contacting you based on the information you provide. We will not make any other use of the information you provide on the Contact Form except to contact you in connection with your enquiry as to licensing the services offered by the Company.
- PodPlay Application. In order to access and to use the services, technology and applications provided by PodPlay (the “PodPlay Application”), you will be required to enter into a Statement of Work (“SOW”), a Master Customer Services Agreement (“MSA”) and such other agreements and licenses related thereto as required by us (the “Documentation”) that are binding agreements between you (“Customer”) and PodPlay and that shall govern your and your end user’s (“End-User”) use of the PodPlay Application.
- Software as a Service. The PodPlay Application is provided to Customers on a “Software as a Service” basis and thereby is licensed, not sold, to Customers and may only be used by Customers and End-Users in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Documentation.
- License; Reservation of Rights. Neither Customer nor any End User shall acquire any ownership interest in the PodPlay Application other than in accordance with Documentation and subject to all terms, conditions, and restrictions thereunder. PodPlay reserves and shall retain its entire right, title, and interest in and to the PodPlay Application, including all patents, copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights therein or relating thereto, except as expressly granted to Customer and End-User in the Documentation.
- Documentation. The Documentation shall cover, among other things, License Grant and Restrictions, Term of Service, Customer and End-User Accounts, Ownership of Intellectual Property, Reservation of Rights, Collection and Use of Personal Data, Limitation of Liability, Warranty Disclaimers, and other customary provisions.
The Company may update or amend these Terms of Service from time-to-time and at any time to incorporate additional or different rules, policies, procedures, and other instructions concerning access to and use of the PodPlay Application or additional features, materials, products, opportunities, or services that the Company may make available on or through the Web Application. All such updates and amendments are effective immediately upon notice thereof, which the Company may give by any means, including by posting a revised version of this Agreement on this website or other notice in the Web Application or by sending Customer and End-User a copy of the revised Terms of Service by email. These Terms of Service are governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule.Schedule a demo or talk to Sales